Deicing Salts -Find the answers to using salt on your concrete drive and sidewalks!
Tens of thousands of people each year worry about throwing salt on concrete drives and sidewalks. They wonder if the concrete will crumble. The good news is that concrete can withstand years of exposure to salt. Well, that’s true IF the concrete was ordered, mixed, placed, finished and cured properly.
This DIY Project Guide will answer all those questions you ever wondered about regarding this common product.
- Will it hurt your concrete?
- Will it hurt your kids or pets?
- Will it hurt your expensive landscaping?
- Did you know deicing salt can seriously hurt you?
- Do you know the right salt to use?
- Can it hurt the inside of your home once tracked in?
- What's the easiest way to apply it?
- What's the best salt to use? You have many choices!
- Many, many more questions and answers!
30+ Frequently Asked Questions, Helpful Tips, Two Videos, Resource Columns - 24 total pages of helpful information!
This document can be downloaded and saved on your computer. You can view or print any or all of the pages.
You can have it in seconds! It’s EASY -The DIY Project Guide is available to you as an immediate download in Adobe PDF format once your order is processed. After completion, you will be taken to a page with a download link for the DIY Project Guide file. In addition, you will receive a confirming email. In the Cart Items section of the email, there will be a download link. Just click on the link and the DIY Project Guide will be downloaded to your computer. The downloaded file can be read using the free Adobe Reader software.
We are so confident that you will enjoy and benefit from this DIY Project Guide that we guarantee your satisfaction, with our no-hassle, no questions asked return policy.