Roofing Checklist & Contractor Questions
STOP! Do NOT BUY THIS Product until you look at the SPECIAL OFFER below.
My Roofing Checklist is a simple two-page PDF form you send to the roofing contractors to fill out.
- Fields to enter in your name/address and the roofer's place of business
- Request for roofer to present ALL of his insurance information
- Request for building permit information if required by your city/town
- Sixteen specific questions about all the material used on your new roof
- Seven probing questions about workmanship standards
- Optional comments area. Ask the roofer to put the names and phone numbers of three references
SPECIAL OFFER: You can get this Roofing Checklist, my Roofing Ripoff expose' book, all of my other interior and exterior checklists, AND 100 other digital products of mine for the one-time price of $79.99. This is a LIMITED OFFER!
"Tim, your Roofing Bid Sheet is unbelievable. I agree with Jim Richardson. Wish I knew a ham radio term for YOU KNOCKED OUT IT OF THE PARK!!" Jean Colson, Bradenton, FL
Discover the professional who will offer you the best price and value.
My Roofing Bid Sheet helps you discover the best contractor to do the job for you.
This product is designed primarily for asphalt shingle roofs since they make up 85% of all residential roofs in the USA. The probing questions on the bid sheet are perfect for all other roofs too. You'll not make a mistake using it.
The Checklist is available to you as an immediate download once your order is processed. After completion, you will be taken to a page with a download link for the Checklist file. In addition, you will receive a confirming email. In the Cart Items section of the email, there will be a download link. Just click on the link and the Checklist will be downloaded to your computer. The downloaded file can be read using the free Adobe Reader software.
We are so confident that you will enjoy and benefit from this Checklist that we guarantee your satisfaction, with our no-hassle, no questions asked return policy.