Step-by Step Instructions to Get Your Shower Pan Liner Right the First Time!
This 13-page instant download eBook will help you to immediately discover how to install a shower pan liner. 100% money-back guarantee. If you are remodeling your bathroom, adding a room – or simply fixing a leaky shower, this is the eBook for you. I will guide you step-by-step and you will be shocked that installing a shower pan liner can be so easy.
This Shower Pan Liner eBook contains 15 photos to show you how to install a CPE membrane to create a leak-proof shower. I will help save you money by revealing my favorite membranes.
An eBook (What is an eBook?) is an electronic book, the digital equivalent of a printed book. My eBooks are available exclusively as an instant download document. Many people prefer eBooks due to their convenience, instant access, and superior relevance to a topic. EBooks are typically much more up to date than traditional "hard copy" books. My eBooks are downloaded direct to your computer in Adobe PDF format.
This Shower Pan Liner eBook is broken down into 7 easy to understand chapters:
- Chapter 1 - Shower Pan Liners Then and Now: My Favorite Membranes
- Chapter 2 – How to Create the Critical Sloped Sub-Floor for Your Shower Pan Liner
- Chapter 3 – Important Shower Drain Assembly Instructions
- Chapter 4 – Wall Framing for Your Shower Tub
- Chapter 5 – Exactly How to Install the Liner
- Chapter 6 – How to Best Navigate Shower Pan Liners and Corners
- Chapter 7 – The Final Steps: The Curb and Cutting Your Membrane (click on the above image for a sample page view)
Be sure to get my Shower Pan Cement Mud Floor eBook for instructions and tips on installing the mud floor after you finish up the shower pan liner.
It is EASY - The eBook is available to you as a download once your order is processed. After completion, you will be taken to a page with a download link for the eBook file. In addition, you will receive a confirming email. In the Cart Items section of the email, there will be a download link. Just click on the link and the eBook will be downloaded to your computer. The downloaded file can be read using the free Adobe Reader software.